- Highfield Gallops consists of a 1 mile woodchip, 7.5f sand & rubber gallop, a 10f grass gallop with a range of shorter grass gallops including a 2yr 4f grass gallop, starting stalls & schooling tyres, hurdles & fences
- Langton Gallops, consists of a 6f Polytrack gallop, numerous grass gallops, a 3f warm up polytrack uphill gallop which will eventually be extended, starting stalls & baby schooling lane, hurdles & fences
We have the following facilities on site & offer a training program to suit each individual horse:
- Walker and 28 12’ x 12’ stables
- Large sand school used for lunging, loose schooling and turnout after exercise in winter
- 3 small turnout paddocks
- Practice starting stall ideal for babies or for those who are nervous in the stalls
- 2 stall horsebox with competitive rates
We have reasonable training fees, which, combined with a high strike rate & hugely profitable £1 stake www.racingpost.com/horses/trainer_home.sd?trainer_id=25536 show that we are the yard to be involved with!
We have been successful with cheaply bought horses, be it unraced/unbroken horses or horses which we have improved from other yards. We aim to only run horses which we think are capable of winning, thus saving the owner’s time and money!